For your brown, dark, stained teeth, use fresh lemon juice. Because of smoking, coffee, and other reasons, your teeth will lose its shine and turn brown. Just go to the market and buy a fresh lemon, and squeeze out the juice. Wet a small piece of gauze with the juice and rub it lightly twice a week. You will love your smile and teeth!
S.O.M. WISDOM FOR SCRATCHES, SCRAPES, CUTS, ETC.
When you are out in the wilderness, you can easily get injured with a scrape, cut, scratch. If you do not have a first aid handy, break open some raw eggs and spread the raw egg onto the wounded area. Then cover the open wound with cotton and wrap it with tape/bandages. Often times, this method works better than medication.
S.O.M. WISDOM FOR SINUS PROBLEMS
Rub and insert the Baby Mugwort half way into your nostril and leave it there for as long as you can. You can use our Miracle Salt and mix it with warm water and spray it into the nostrils. Drain the excess water from the sinus area. Perform this twice a day, once in the morning when you wake up and again at night before you sleep.
S.O.M. WISDOM FOR MIGRAINES
When you get a migraine or headache simply take a spoonful of real honey.
9 FAT BURNING TIPS
Now don't get all excited. We don't have any magic wand solutions that will take the place of exercise and eating right. But we do have a few foods that could help you on your journey to rid yourself of excess flab.
1. LEAN PROTEIN To put it simply, protein takes a lot of effort for the body to break down and digest. A lot more than, say, fat. So while your body is working hard to process that protein, you're burning calories. Helpful Tip -- eat fish! Chances are you're not getting enough of it. Not only is fish a fabulous source of lean protein, BUT many types are full of those Omega-3 fatty acids you're always hearing about. Beans are also a wonderful source of protein. And it's no secret how we feel about our friend the soybean. (Let's have a cheer for veggie patties and soy-meats!)
2. WHOLE GRAINS Belly fat is not particularly cute on anyone (except maybe babies), so it's exciting news thatwhole grains can do a number on that stubborn flab around your midsection. One of the easiest ways to get whole grains into your diet? Oatmeal in the morning. 3. GRAPEFRUIT Ever since you were a kid, you've known that Vitamin C is good for you -- and that certainly hasn't changed. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant AND has been shown in studies to help burn fat. So, if you're looking for a snack, how's about a nice, juicy grapefruit? The theory is that grapefruit helps to lower insulin levels, which keeps you from being hungry all the time! We know it smacks of classic diet food, but those Ruby Reds are MIGHTY delicious! If it's too sour for you straight, sprinkle it with some no-calorie sweetener.
4. GREEN TEA Green tea is EVERYWHERE. It's been classified as a "superfood" as it's been linked to reduced rates of heart disease and cancer. And now it helps us lose weight too? Green tea has been shown to raise our metabolism, which is key in our battle with the bad stuff. Researchers also suspect that substances called polyphenols combined with caffeine are responsible for its fat-burning properties.
5. SPICY FOODS You know how when you eat spicy foods, you sometimes start to sweat a little (ew)? That's because it's given a little kick to your heart rate. These little kicks will result in a temporary increase in your metabolism, which will help you burn fat a little easier for a bit. A quick hit with cayenne, red pepper flakes, or whatever hot sauce you fancy should do the trick and get your blood pumping. And these spices are practically calorie-free. Yes!
6. LIGHT DAIRY Hey, dairy queens! Good news! It turns out that people who eat low-fat or fat-free dairy lose MORE weight than people who don't. Sure we mentioned protein before, but it bears bringing up again since the magical combo of calcium and protein seems to work wonders. We're WAY into yogurt, so we suggest picking up some yogurt and mixing in your favorite fruits, sugar-free preserves... or whatever! Also, light string cheese is a GREAT little snack, with only around 50-60 calories and 2.5g fat a pop. Not bad for hard cheese, people.
7. WATER Experts say it's important to drink lots of water if you're trying to burn fat your body can't work effectively if it's dehydrated -- not only will you FEEL like you don't have any energy, but also your body really won't have what it needs to function and burn off fat. Keep that machine humming -- drink around 8 glasses of water a day!
8. CINNAMON Sure this stuff tastes good -- that's why it's found in SO many things. But those chefs might not know that their sprinkling of cinnamon is helping the body process sugar more effectively and lower blood sugar levels. High blood sugar can lead to the body storing more fat, so maybe put together a little shaker of cinnamon and sweetner to sprinkle on your favorite foods! Then whip up some fat-burning cinnamon toast by using your new concoction on whole-wheat bread!
9. APPLES An apple a day isn't going to keep the gym away, but it'll probably make your diet plan more effective. Word on the street is that the pectin contained in apples limits how much fat your cells can absorb. (SWEET!) Plus it's a naturally soluble fiber, which is always good. So next time you feel all snacky, grab whichever apple looks best to you.
The Ultimate Weight Loss Program!!! Lose pounds by not changing anything of your present eating habits.
By investing in fun Ankle Therapy for only few minutes a day, you could see and feel dramatic and incredible results.
Just do as little as ten drops on each ankle and gradually increase the amount.
Just two sessions of Ankle Therapy a day could also bring you amazing benefits for many various troubles with gout, athletes foot, hemorrhoid, blood pressure related problems, and etc.
Poor circulation of blood may lead to all kinds of illness!' Blood circulate freely and keeps every cell healthy when there is a balance between the amount of blood pumped by heart and the amount of blood returning to heart. Blood flows down, but doesn't flow up sufficiently in a troubled body. As a result, the accumulated waste matter brings illness to the body. It is natural to get into trouble with organs when the right amount of blood doesn't return from liver, kidney, pancreas, and intestines due to the problems of the organs and the body.
Ankle Therapy could also bring great results for diabetics, eye sight, hypertension, constipation, backache, and etc.
Disclaimer: Anecdotal evidence only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your Health Care Practitioner before starting this or any other program. Basically, use common sense and all the tools at your disposal, when it comes to your health and well-being! There is a place for every modality, when used properly.
TIPS FOR PROTECTING YOUR HIPS FROM ARTHRITIS
Here are ways to protect your joints from osteoarthritis or slow its progression:
Lose weight. Excess weight stresses hips, knees and other joints; every pound lost reduces the load exerted on the knee for each step by 4 pounds.
Get active. Exercise strengthens the muscles around joints, which can prevent cartilage from wearing down.
Keep a straight posture. Good posture protects the neck, back, hip and knee joints.
Don't sit still. Switching positions can decrease joint and muscle stiffness.
Lift carefully. Use your biggest and strongest joints and muscles when lifting or carrying to avoid straining smaller joints.
Break it up. Rest between periods of heavy activity to prevent repetitive stress on joints that can accelerate wear and tear.
Don't overdo it. Get help for any job that's too physically demanding and don't be a "weekend warrior" by jumping into sports your body isn't prepared to handle.
WHOLE GRAINS LOWER RISK OF HEART FAILURE/ HEART ATTACKS
Keep eating whole grains and reduce your consumption of eggs and high-fat dairy food to improve your odds against suffering heart failure, a new long-term study shows. The study, which looked at more than 14,000 people over 13 years, found that participants had a 7 percent lower risk of heart failure (HF) per one-serving increase in whole grain consumption. The risk increased by 8 percent per one-serving increase in high-fat dairy intake and by 23 percent per one-serving increase in egg consumption. Other food groups did not appear to directly affect risk of heart failure.
YIN YANG YOGA THERAPY
In simple words, Yin Yang Yoga Therapy(Y.Y.Y.T.) is to stimulate the body's acupuncture points and meridians to bring great results of correcting and preventing any imbalances of your body and mind. Most of our amazing YYYT movements are very simple and easy to follow and they will make you feel the difference in as little as 10 seconds!
Other YYYT benefits are: Relieves and prevents aches and pain: physical, emotional, and psychological. Reduces stress, tension, blood pressure, wrinkles, chronic fatigue, and stored body fat. Increases flexibility, lubrication of the joints, strength, stamina, and self-esteem. Improves digestion, blood circulation, breathing, posture, muscle toning, agility, heart conditions, concentration and creativity.
Helps all the body organs and internal glands to perform at its very best and feeling energetic.
Specially designed for all the beginners and advanced by our Grand Master James Min.
At anywhere and anytime, you can find PEACE and HARMONY for your body and spirit.
Mugwort can be used as a digestive stimulant in cases of constipation. A compress of the tea can be used to speed the healing of bruises. It can promote menstruation and uterine circulation. Mugwort tea can be used to promote a calming effect before bedtime or as an aid for motion sickness. Also used as an alternative medicine for expelling parasites like intestinal worms. Use as a gargle for sore throats and tonsil problems. The leaves have an antibacterial action. When made into a poultice the leaves can be put over small wounds to aid in healing. Also used as an insect repellent. Many doctors of Oriental Medicine recommend Baby Mugwort TM for:
Helps skin trouble
Make digestive system healthy
Helps to sleep better and rest
Helps circulation of blood and lymphatic system
High blood pressure
Add a teaspoonful of Baby Mugwort TM in a cup of warm water. Wait a few minutes while enjoying rich aroma of Baby Mugwort TM. The steam of Baby Mugwort TM will also disinfect the areas that touch.
WARNING: Never use during pregnancy as mugwort could cause uterine contractions, hence, possible miscarriage. Always remember, before starting any herbal supplement, talk to your doctor first. Disclaimer: Anecdotal evidence only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your Health Care Practitioner before starting this or any other program. Use common sense and all the tools at your disposal, when it comes to your health and well-being! There is a place for every modality, when used properly.
MUSHROOMS CAN DO WHAT!?
Some people think they're nutritional nothings. But jazzing up pizza, soup, and sandwiches with mushrooms could mean a big something for your heart . . .
. . . and that "something" is clearer arteries. A potent antioxidant in mushrooms could help cut down on risky plaque buildup.
A WHOLE LOTTA ERGO
Mushrooms may be the top source of ergothioneine. And in a lab study, the substance reigned supreme in inhibiting adhesion molecules -- the ones responsible for helping plaque-forming cells latch onto blood vessel walls. Ergothioneine is found in other foods, too, like wheat germ and chicken liver. But the amount in white button mushrooms is 4 to 12 times higher, and meaty portobello mushrooms have even more.
CANCER PREVENTION TOO?!
White button mushrooms may also have cancer-fighting powers. In animal studies, powdered white mushrooms ramped up production of natural killer cells that help protect against tumors. Here ¡s one more way mushrooms might make you healthier.
S.O.M. WISDOM FOR OSTEOPOROSIS
Purchase our BON Creator and have the tea 1-3 times a day.